1) If you can take a staycation, it is a must. I never thought I would say this but I think I need a vacation from my staycation. Rupam and I were so busy and had so much fun!
2) If life gets too stressful, take a break. Work is so much easier if you go back with a fresh mind.
3) There is such a thing as a fried hot dog. You can get them in North Jersey.
4) You can eat too much food in one week.
5) Yoshi is much happier when his day is predictable and structured.
6) The NY Giants can be 0-6 and that I still love them and watch every game.
7) Alaskan women may be able to find love in Miami.
8) That I don’t really like coconut.
9) I am lucky to have such a great husband and that he takes my fashion advice seriously. (and he loves me very much).
10) You can do a lot with boiled chicken and it’s actually good and healthy.
11) Cheez-its have a ridiculous amount of fat in them and our relationship is over. (It’s been a good run though).
12) I love spending time with both my old and new friends.
13) Bangs are a must!
14) My Family Rocks.
15) That I forgot to share this awesome enchilada recipe with everyone! I made it so long ago I forgot about it. Here is the link to the blog, Plain Chicken, where I found it – and I will be posting it on my recipes page shortly. http://www.plainchicken.com/2012/03/white-chicken-enchiladas.html#more. In mine you will see that I added black beans and boiled chicken instead of using a pre-made rotisserie, but it’s totally up to you!
Thanks for reading my list!